- LASER – Labor Analysis Statistics & Economic Research Online System
- Career Solutions System
- Estimate Delivery System (EDS) – Wage Information System
- Interactive Data
- Economic Data
- Current Employment Statistics (CES)
- Estimated Nonagricultural Wage and Salary Employment by Industry. Monthly and Annual Averages. Areas covered include statewide New Mexico and the four metropolitan areas (Albuquerque, Farmington, Las Cruces and Santa Fe.) Most current tables will be in LASER, Employment News Release, and the Labor Market Review.
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW)
- Nonagricultural Wage and Salary Employment & Wages by Industry. Areas covered include Statewide New Mexico, all the thirty-three counties and the four Workforce Investment Area (WIA) regions. While the data are in a monthly format, this table is updated only quarterly.
- Local Area Unemployment Statistics
- Civilian Labor Force, Employment, Unemployment and Unemployment Rate, Monthly (Table A) & Annual (Table C). Areas covered include the United States, statewide New Mexico, the four metropolitan areas (Albuquerque, Farmington, Las Cruces and Santa Fe), and all thirty-three counties.
For additional information, please contact
New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
Economic Research & Analysis Bureau
PO Box 1928
Albuquerque, NM 87103