Ayuda Para Trabajadores Afectados Por La Pandemia del Coronavirus - PDF
Apply for Benefits
To determine if you are eligible to receive benefits, we will ask you
a variety of questions, such as information about your past employers
and the reason you are out of work. There are two ways to apply for
Unemployment Insurance benefits; online and by phone.
* Note for self-employed, independent contractors, and gig
economy workers: Before you can apply for Pandemic Unemployment
Assistance (PUA), you must first apply for regular UI benefits so that
we can determine your eligibility. If you are determined to be
monetarily ineligible for regular benefits, a link to apply for PUA will
be added to the left-hand menu of your UI Tax & Claims System
- Create an account or log in at www.jobs.state.nm.us
Getting Started with My Workforce Connection
- Apply for benefits
- From your My Workforce Connection homepage, click the
"Unemployment Insurance Benefits" umbrella icon. This will take you to
the Unemployment Insurance Tax & Claims System.
- If you have not applied for benefits before, click "Apply for Benefits" in the upper left corner.
- If you have applied for benefits in the past, log in with your Social Security Number. You will only need to do this once.
Apply by Phone
If you are unable to apply for benefits online, you may apply over
the phone by calling 1-877-664-6984, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-6:30pm.
Please be aware that we continue to receive an unprecedented volume of
calls. The department encourages anyone who is able to apply online to