Are you a Veteran, transitioning service member, or family of a veteran who is looking for a career?
The Hire Veterans Job Fair on November 17th, 2016 is open to the general public but is focused on hiring veterans, transitioning service members, military spouses, and their families. Participating employers are recruiting for current job openings. To see details about the job fair in your specific local community please click on the city to the right.
You can prepare for the job fair by meeting with a Local Veteran Employment Representative or Disabled Veteran Outreach Program Specialist at your local New Mexico Workforce Connection Center.
Albuquerque Veterans Employment Workshop - November 16th (PDF)
Are you an Employer with job openings that you are interested in recruiting a Veteran, Transitioning Service member, military spouses, and their families
If you are an employer and would like to register for the job fair on November 17th, 2016 in your local area, please complete and submit the below form. A New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions representative will be in contact with you within 24 business hours. There is no cost to employers to participate.
Important Information for our participating employers:
- The Hire Veterans Job Fair is open to the general public but is focused on hiring veterans, transitioning service members, military spouses, and their families.
- The basic booth set-up will be one table with two chairs.
- Please confirm below that your company/organization is actively recruiting for open positions.
- Company/organization representatives will need to be committed to participating for the entire duration of the job fair event. To see details about the job fair in your specific local community including the event times, please click on the city to the below right.
- Brochure, job descriptions, flyers, and business cards are great tools for job seekers to keep in contact with you and learn more about your company/organization, and feel free to bring any outreach and marketing material that you would like to provide to the job fair attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Johnston at (505) 841-9004 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!