Unemployment Insurance and the New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System
Why register and log into the New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System if I am an individual applying or certifying for Unemployment Insurance benefits?
All individuals applying for and receiving Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits are required to log into the New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System (www.jobs.state.nm.us) first in order to access the Unemployment Insurance Tax & Claims System. UI claimants are required to maintain usernames and passwords for both the online jobs system (www.jobs.state.nm.us) and the UI Tax & Claims System.
What is the New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System?
The New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System (www.jobs.state.nm.us) is New Mexico's official online portal to virtual job matching services, employment resources, the Unemployment Insurance system, labor market information, and much more.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED IN THE NEW MEXICO WORKFORCE CONNECTION ONLINE SYSTEM:
How To Log Into Unemployment Insurance Tax and Claim System | (Spanish)
- Go to www.jobs.state.nm.us.
- Click on "Register Now" at the top of the page under "Login.'
- Select "Individual" under "Option 2."
- Follow the registration instructions.
- Once you have registered, you can access the Unemployment Insurance Claims & Benefits system by clicking on "Unemployment Insurance" under the "Quick Menu" on the left-hand side of the screen.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED IN THE NEW MEXICO WORKFORCE CONNECTION ONLINE SYSTEM AND NEED TO APPLY FOR BENEFITS OR CERTIFY FOR YOUR WEEKLY CLAIM:
- Go to www.jobs.state.nm.us
- Enter your username and password under "Login" at the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you have logged into the system, you may be required to update your personal profile with information such as your address, phone number, and demographic information. If you are required to update this screen, input your information, and then click on "SAVE" at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on "Unemployment Insurance" under the "Quick Menu" on the left-hand side of the screen, and you will be prompted to enter your Social Security number and password.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD PROBLEMS:
- If you have forgot your username and/or password, go to www.jobs.state.nm.us.
- Click on "Forgot Username/Password?" at the top of the page under "Login."
- Select "Option 1-Forgot Password," "Option 2-Forgot Username," or "Option 3-Forgot Username and Password."