Laws, Regulations, & Statutes
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
WIOA Public Hearing Notice
New Mexico State Statutes - http://public.nmcompcomm.us/nmnxtadmin/NMPublic.aspx
- Click on the "Statutes, Rules and Const." folder
- Click on the "NMSA (Unannotated)" folder
- Click on chapter "50. Employment Law"
New Mexico State Regulations - http://www.nmcpr.state.nm.us/nmac/
- Click on "Browse Compilation"
- Click on Title 11 "Labor and Workers' Compensation"
- Click on Chapter 2 "Job Training"
Federal Laws and Statutes
State Policies, Guides, and Manuals
WIOA State Combined Plan
The U.S. Departments of Labor and Education have approved New Mexico’s modification to the program year (PY) 2016 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Combined State Plan submitted on April 2, 2018 pursuant to sections 102(c)(3)(A) and 103(b)(1) of WIOA. The State Plan modification covers PYs 2018 and 2019 and will take effect July 1, 2018. This approval covers the joint planning elements, or “common elements,” as well as the program-specific requirements for the six core programs under WIOA. This approval also constitutes a written determination that covers the program-specific requirements for the Combined State Plan programs that New Mexico included in its State Plan that are administered by the Department of Labor: the Jobs for Veterans State Grants program authorized under 38 U.S.C. 4100, et. seq. and the Senior Community Service Employment Program authorized under title V of the Older Americans Act of 1965 as amended.
Past State Plans
State Workforce Board
- State Workforce Development Board Meeting Agenda, May 31, 2018 - PDF
- State Workforce Development Board Meeting Agenda, March 6, 2018 - PDF
- State Workforce Development Board Meeting Agenda, November 9, 2017 - PDF
- State Workforce Development Board Meeting Agenda, May 18, 2017 - PDF
- State Workforce Development Board Meeting Agenda, February 24, 2016 - PDF