• YouTube Twitter Instagram Facebook
  • Office Locations Contact Us

Do I need to reapply for PUA?

Every three months the federal government requires Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) claimants to complete a quarter change questionnaire to review eligibility for regular unemployment benefits. This may be completed now by selecting the "Apply for Unemployment Benefits" from the menu bar on your claimant homepage and completing the quarter end process. Depending on your responses to the quarter change employment questionnaire, you may be prompted to complete a full application to determine if you are eligible for regular unemployment benefits. Please complete all questions that are presented to you. If your claim is inactive you will have to reopen your claim.

If I have not been able to certify or have a balance lower than my weekly benefit amount, will I be able to receive the extra $300 starting January 10?

If you certified for the week ending date 1/2/2021 and received a payment of at least $1, the department will retroactively pay the $300 Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) benefit and each eligible week moving forward until the FPUC program ends on March 13.

To receive FPUC benefits, claimants must be eligible to receive benefits under regular state Unemployment Insurance, PUA, PEUC, or FDEB1. The $300 will be in addition to a claimant’s weekly benefit amount.



  • Do you want to become an

    Applications Developer?

    Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.

  • Do you want to become a


    Assemble, install, alter, and repair pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air, or other liquids or gases. May install heating and cooling equipment and mechanical control systems.

  • Do you want to become an


    Raise, place, and unite iron or steel girders, columns, and other structural members to form completed structures or structural frameworks. May erect metal storage tanks and assemble prefabricated metal buildings.

  • Do you want to become an


    Perform preliminary work with the material and tools of the trade; residential and commercial rough wiring and finish work including the installation of various kinds of wires, cables, and conduits per the National Electrical Code; industrial lighting and service installation; motors controls and installation including emergency generators, relays, and timing devices.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Contact us and we'll do our best to answer your questions.