• YouTube Twitter/XTwitter/X Instagram Facebook
  • Office Locations Contact Us
/ Categories: Correspondence, Tax

Registered as a Third Party Administrator (TPA)

TPA Registration Confirmation

Why was this letter sent to me?

This letter was sent to you to inform you that you have been successfully registered as a Third Party Administrator to represent your client(s).

What does this letter mean?

This letter means that you have been successfully registered as a Third Party Administrator with the Department. You can now provide services on behalf of your client(s) as long as they select you as an authorized representative within their  employer account. When you are selected as an authorized representative, you will be granted online access to the employer account. This letter is also letting you know of the categories in which you can represent your client.

What do I do next?

You should provide the TPA ID in this letter to the business(es) that you are representing so that they can identify you in their online account as an authorized representative. Be sure to keep the User ID and TPA ID provided in this letter for your records. If you think this letter was sent to you in error, please contact the Department by calling 1-877-664-6984, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Where am I in the claims or tax process?

You are registered with the Department as a Third Party Administrator.

Who should I contact if I have any questions?

You can access your employer account online as well as other claims and tax information at www.dws.state.nm.us.

You can also contact a Customer Service Agent in the Unemployment Insurance Operations Center at 1-877-664-6984, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Documents to download


  • Do you want to become an

    Applications Developer?

    Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.

  • Do you want to become a


    Assemble, install, alter, and repair pipelines or pipe systems that carry water, steam, air, or other liquids or gases. May install heating and cooling equipment and mechanical control systems.

  • Do you want to become an


    Raise, place, and unite iron or steel girders, columns, and other structural members to form completed structures or structural frameworks. May erect metal storage tanks and assemble prefabricated metal buildings.

  • Do you want to become an


    Perform preliminary work with the material and tools of the trade; residential and commercial rough wiring and finish work including the installation of various kinds of wires, cables, and conduits per the National Electrical Code; industrial lighting and service installation; motors controls and installation including emergency generators, relays, and timing devices.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Contact us and we'll do our best to answer your questions.