To file a claim, download the form (under "Wage Claim Forms") or ask for a copy of the form at any NMDWS office. Once you have completed the form, submit it by: emailing it to wage.claimssubmiss@state.nm.us; delivering it in-person; or mailing or faxing it to a Wage and Hour office (contact information below).

If you are unable to complete a wage claim form, please contact one of the Wage and Hour offices for assistance.

A claim should include any information regarding hours worked and rate of pay promised to you. Incomplete information will delay the processing of the claim.

Please note: If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must also sign the wage claim documentation.


No deduction can be made except appropriate state, federal, and social security taxes without a written authorization from the employee or a court order. In all cases, the employee must receive the minimum wage.

Contact Labor Relations
Albuquerque Map
401 Broadway Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Effective 5/28/2019
Phone: 505-841-4400
Fax: 505-841-4424
Las Cruces Map
Las Cruces
226 South Alameda Blvd
Las Cruces NM 88005
Phone: 575-524-6195
Fax: 575-524-6194
Santa Fe Map
Santa Fe
1596 Pacheco Street, Suite 103
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: 505-827-6817
Fax: 505-827-9676